Landing : Athabascau University

AU Graduate Student Meet & Greet Event in Edmonton

• Public

AU Graduate Student Meet & Greet Event in Edmonton

Started by Joe Rosich January 5, 2012 - 6:48pm

Hello HRM Graduate Students!

Your AU Graduate Student Association (AUGSA) is hosting a social event in Edmonton next Thursday, and they have asked me to circulate information about it which you'll find attached below. I attended this event last year, and it was a really nice (and in the distance education world, rare) chance for students and staff to meet face to face. The only problem with last year's event was that there were no HRM students, so hopefully we can make up for lost time this year with a really good turnout from our students! So, if you're in the Edmonton area, please join us for some refreshments and a visit.

By the way, if you live elsewhere in the country, note that AUGSA has hosted similar events in Calgary and Toronto in the last year, so hopefully there will be other events across the country in the future - I'll keep you posted.

Regards,

Joe Rosich
HRM Administration Coordinator

***Message From AUGSA***
Athabasca University Graduate Student Meet & Greet in Edmonton

Date: January 12, 2012

Time: 5 – 7:30pm

The Athabasca University Graduate Students’ Association invites you and a guest to attend a Meet & Greet event in downtown Edmonton on Thursday, January 12, 2012. This event is a great opportunity to meet with your fellow students, AU faculty, staff, and board members in a casual, interdisciplinary setting—and it is free for AU graduate students and their guests.

Refreshments will be provided by the AUGSA.

Please RSVP by no later than January 11 th to: president@augsa.com .

We look forward to seeing you!

Heritage Resources Management Programs

Heritage Resources Management Programs

Group for Graduate and Undergraduate Heritage Resources Management Students and Associated Program Faculty and Staff