Landing : Athabascau University

Discussion topics

• Public

POST - Unit 1, Section 5, Activity 4

Started by Duncan Robertson July 24, 2023 - 8:22pm
    Discuss the following question in the discussion forum: What are the limitations of the normal and extensive forms for modelling large or realistic game-theoretic settings? The normal form representation of a game works in the following...
    • Public

POST - Unit 1, Section 3, Activity 4

Started by Duncan Robertson July 24, 2023 - 8:20pm
    Discuss the following question in the discussion forum: What are the differences between the value-iteration algorithm and Q-learning? Differences between the value-iteration algorithm and Q-learning: - The value-iteration algorithm is designed to...
    • Public

POST - Unit 1, Section 1, Activity 5

Started by Duncan Robertson July 24, 2023 - 8:19pm
    Discuss the following scenarios in the discussion forum:    1.  Consider the following game in matrix form with two players. Payoffs for the row player Shelia are indicated first in each cell, and payoffs for the column player Thomas...
    • Public

Started by Duncan Robertson July 24, 2023 - 6:23pm
    Greetings! My name is Duncan Robertson.  This is my second last course in MSCIS, the last which will be the essay course.  I am an IT contractor working on enterprise software implementation and support, currently with City of...
Load More
COMP667  Multiagent Systems

COMP667 Multiagent Systems

This group is created for complementing COMP667 Course in Moodle, providing additional course material, and facilitating discussions.