Landing : Athabascau University

Course Unit Discussion Question Post - Programming language

• Public

Course Unit Discussion Question Post - Programming language

Started by Gaganpreet Jhajj December 23, 2023 - 9:09pm

Discuss the following questions in the discussion forum: What programming language and tool would you use in your proposed course project? Why?

In my project, the assignment description says: “The topic of the final project need not be too ambitious; it’s fine to perform a survey of a sub-area in multiagent systems or a compare-and-contrast study of two or more influential papers.” I decided to make my project more focused in a literature review or survey style. 

However, I carried out most of the experimentation in Python for most of the assignments where netlogo was mentioned. Python is very robust for MAS and RL-related tasks, and many of the environments and papers I shared throughout this course use Python.

In general, Python is the best all-around choice for students working on projects if you have some prior coding experience due to the extensive range of scientific computing libraries. 

COMP667  Multiagent Systems

COMP667 Multiagent Systems

This group is created for complementing COMP667 Course in Moodle, providing additional course material, and facilitating discussions.