Landing : Athabascau University

Introduction

• Public

Introduction

Started by Gaganpreet Jhajj December 6, 2023 - 1:24am Replies (1)

Hello Everyone!

My name is Gagan, and I am a student in the MSc program. I am taking this course as part of my focus area in intelligent systems. I am very interested in game theory and game AI. I took many courses focused on this during my undergrad at the University of Alberta, with a big focus on combinatorial games and games such as Go. 

I have done some internships in industry, where I worked on data pipelines and test automation, and I hope to gain a strong background in MAS that I can leverage into a future Ph.D. program. I have done some prior reading into MAS in transportation systems and voting systems that I hope to share with everyone going forward.

As an individualized study online course, I know there are few people concurrently enrolled, but if anyone wants to discuss emerging technologies in MAS or AI more generally, feel free to reply. 

Replies

• Oscar Lin December 6, 2023 - 8:50am

Thanks Gagan for your warm and passionate introduction!  MAS is a relative new area and has a bright future for building hybrid human-AI intellent decision-making systems.  Looking forward to working with you.

Dr Lin

COMP667  Multiagent Systems

COMP667 Multiagent Systems

This group is created for complementing COMP667 Course in Moodle, providing additional course material, and facilitating discussions.